August 16, 2011

Molly Vandervell.





So this was my very first shooting using my pretty much new Canon 7D, my baby, although i felt one hundred percent comfortable shooting with this camera i know there are parts and more complex features built in that I'm not fully aware of just yet. Going to have to try allot harder to produce more work that im actually proud of rather than some really quite dismal. My shoot with Molly went really successful and enjoyed every second of it, we even found some miniature Shetland ponys down by the river. Tones of giggles, brambles and blood but all well worth it. These three images are only the first three images i have edited and resized for the web but i can assure that there will rather a lot more to come.  


I'm arranging some big shoots within the next couple of weeks, also shall be trying to make the move from smalltown photographer to bigcity photographer by contacting some agencies and other important people within the industry. Fingers, toes and tits crossed for me please.




    -rudduc

1 comment: