August 30, 2011

i hate briefs

i hate having an itch you just can't reach
and i hate feet
i hate kissing a boy with smelly breath
and i hate me
i hate that monday morning feeling
and i hate briefs
i hate guys in makeup
and i hate liars
i hate having a heart so big that sometimes i get lost in silly things
and i hate having a whole in my heart
i hate lipsinkers
and i hate stereotypes
i hate cutting my finger on the custard tin
and i hate gin

i love laying in bed with my stuffed bears
and i love snuggles
i love jar tarts
and i love pie
i love waking up to the one you love
and i love him
i love listening to Adele, having a wee weep
and i love being a prat
i love singing in the shower so loud i get omplaints from the neighbours
and i love sweets
i love daydreaming in the sunshine 
and i love jacks
i love getting in the mood by running my hand through someones hair
and i love that being done to me

i miss my gran who bought me candy
and i miss having sandy feet
i miss feeling part of somebody's life
and i miss the rebel days
i miss sneaking around early hours for a front door snog
and i miss movie nights with the girls
i miss Suzie
and i miss Lulu too
i miss living in the Mediterranean
and i miss you
i miss my friends back home
and i miss me
i miss sleepless nights due to things i couldn't possibly tell
and i miss rumours 

i want to feel safe and sound
and i want to get wankered
i want to feel accepted for who i am
and i want you out of my head
i want a new leather jacket
and i want some new DM's too
i want to be an icon
and i want to kill
i want to buy some cigarettes
and some booze
i want to have bright blue eyes
and i want a nose job
i want to go to bed soon
and i still want you







1 comment:

  1. Sorry to be nosy. but do u like kate nash by any chance? reminds me of one of her songs (a)

    ReplyDelete