August 04, 2011

introducing Rudduck

it.


I have taken it upon myself to put together a photo diary of the ins and outs of my life as a young, British male trying to make something out of nothing, make a dream come true and live a life that I'm no longer ashamed of. I shall be keeping up to date with my photography, the majority on my blog will be personal work as i never found a better platform where to keep it as a collective in such a good manor. Now I'm starting to sound like a proper ponse with my mumble jumble and cats trollop that's coming from the ends of my fingers.


The dream is, as most are, the unthinkable and the almost impossible without sheer determination and hardwork. I would love to be able to keep up a pleasant life with everything i need and that little more to treat myself every now and then, all earned from doing what i love which is my photography. i would primarily say i am portrait photographer that dables into other genres, a dable is always fun. One may say im an artist, one may say im a boring photographer. I love the fact that the industry that i wish to become part of opens up to every person in their own weird ways.


I'm young, I'm irresponsible and I'm loving it.


-rudduck

No comments:

Post a Comment