March 20, 2012

Journey down south






So today i've travelled down to the south of England down to Somerset to stay with my  Aunty Gail for the night before eventually setting off tomorrow morning to go to Falmouth for my first university interview. I've got my portfolio ready and I'm a sack of nerves but no doubt I'll be fine when it comes to that time; I'm The Masterblagger as all my college friends call me, blag myself out of any sticky situation.

We left early this morning and took Sammie to my Granddads with Bebo, so at least he has someone to play with an exhaust him as I'm not there to fulfil my duties. Pretty sad leaving him but shan't be long til we get back, just another eight hour car journey on Thursday and I'll be home. Hopefully this time it'll go a tad smoother with the journey and lack of crazed southern drivers on the road. Swear down, no joke and no offence to any Southerners but I'm sure you're all on crack; you're all mad on the road, barely made it here alive but in one massive nervous wreck, me and my ma in out tank thought we were going to end up as a tin can or something.

Anyhow's we've arrived at my aunties in Evercreech down in Somerset which is about half way to where my interveiw is at which means the rest of the journey has got to be made tomorrow. Mum got in - chatted to the family whereas I got here and went straight to the garden and played fetch with Holly- funny how I'm more comfortable around the dogs than I am people? Think I'm hinting at myself something - beasty. Oh and yes, of course, that's Crunchie.. I think i may have fallen in love for the first time. Too adorable and I'm totally going to snatch her.

SNATCH




No comments:

Post a Comment