April 24, 2012

Manchester University Interview.

So today I had my very last interview at Manchester Metropolitan University for their Photography course, I really did like the uni and felt dead comfortable there so I've just got to put all hope in that they liked me as much as I liked them. So friendly and felt right at home, plus I like the idea of the city life, felt like I would fit in.
Driving up the country for four hours at 7am.

Finally arrived in the City, it felt like a cross between London and Lincoln, two places which i adore.

Freddy's fast food.

Me and Ma on our way to my interview, we spent an hour walking around campus trying to find my building, just happened to be the one building without a sign. Typical.

Waiting outside like a bag of nervous.

On our way back to the car to dump my portfolio. Felt like I did a good job, but I don't want to jinx myself or anything.

Some quaint pub. Felt like such a tourist. So sad being a small town boy, impressed by the littlest of things.

Fatty.

Shattered after getting lost in Manc, ended up following the tram lines back to Oxford Street. First time I've been able to navigate myself around all me life, well impressed.




Being mothers personal Gps. Travelled all the way across and up. Such a nice part of the country.

Raving it up on the way part.


Short and sweet post with only photos from my phone unfortunately, however if i get accepted i shall be definitely up there and posting much more often! Wish me luck with getting in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment