September 08, 2011

Dirty Crimes.


So I found out that my Nan got mugged by some moron this week. I really don't, can't or ever will understand the low level of self respect someone must have to commit such a dirty crime; stealing the purse of an elderly woman walking through the centre of town on her own in broad day light, seriously. I'm not in favour in any crimes that they youth par take in but this is on another level to anything else in I've heard of, really it just boggles me it does.


I know from personal experience and growing up with some pretty much some of the low life's of today's society, the kind that you'll latterly expect to see on Jeremy Kyle for one reason or another. I really will adore the day I can finally escape this town, this world, and live in a better place. In many ways I wish i had never moved to England in the first place by now.

the Rudduck family


for Kathleen Rudduck


my German/Spanish spirit Sallie.


No comments:

Post a Comment